Building and strengthening communities through sports and fitness is at the heart of everything we do at PCC. Whether you are looking for group exercise, tennis, swim, or one of our many family or youth activities, you'll find a great community where you can belong.
Office, Tennis, Locker Rooms
Monday – Saturday 5:00 AM – 10 PM
Sunday 12 PM – 8 PM
Pool, Hot Tub, and Fitness Room
Monday – Saturday 5:30 AM – 9:30 PM
Sunday 12 PM – 7:30 PM
(3 months through 6 years*)
Monday-Friday 8:15 AM – 12:00 PM
Monday through Thursday 5:50 PM – 8:30 PM
Saturday 8:15 AM – 12:15 PM
Open year-round with the exception of holidays.
(6 years* through 13 years)
Monday-Friday 8:15AM – 12:00PM
Open during the summer.
*6 year olds can go to either location.
- Friday, April 14 (Good Friday) – the Center will close at 2 PM
- Sunday, March 16 (Easter) – the Center will be closed
- Monday, May 29 (Memorial Day) – normal Center hours
- Tuesday, July 4 (4th of July) – the Center will open at 10 AM
- Monday, September 4 (Labor Day) – normal Center hours
- Thursday, November 23 (Thanksgiving) – the Center will be closed
- Sunday, December 3 (Staff Christmas Party) – the Center will close at 6 PM
- Sunday, December 24 (Christmas Eve) – the Center will close at 2 PM
- Monday, December 25 (Christmas) – the Center will be closed
- Sunday, December 31 (New Year’s Eve) – the Center will close at 2 PM
- Monday, January 1, 2018 (New Year’s Day) – the Center will be closed
Peninsula Community Center
3623 Jefferson Avenue
Redwood City, CA 94062
Phone: (650) 364-6272
From 101 take the Whipple exit West. Turn left onto El Camino Real. Turn right onto Jefferson Avenue; continue on Jefferson at the Jefferson/Farm Hill intersection. The Center will be at 3623 Jefferson on your left.
From 280 take the Farm Hill Boulevard exit east. Continue on Farm Hill Boulevard; make a left onto Jefferson Avenue. The Center will be at 3623 Jefferson on your left.
The Center has multiple parking lots for both members and non-members. Should you need to find additional parking, please take a look at our Center Parking Map.