Perfect Your Strokes
We offer a comprehensive and professionally run program that will greatly enhance your ability and enjoyment of the game of tennis. Both children and adults can benefit from the expertise of our USPTA (United States Professional Tennis Association) certified staff, who approaches each program with a commitment to maintain a high level of involvement from all participants.
Live Court Cam
PCC Tennis members can reserve courts up to three days in advance and for 1 1/2 hours. Two courts are designated as “walk-ons” (4 & 5) and cannot be reserved. To make a reservation, call the Center front desk at (650) 364-6272, or access our online court reservations. Contact David Cowart, [email protected], to get set-up for reserving online.
Ball Machine Rentals and Pro Shop
Ball Machines are used on Courts 1 and 5. During prime tennis hours (weekdays from 9:00 am to 11:30 am and 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm and on Saturdays from 7:30 am to 11:00 am), the ball machine can only be used when Courts 1 or 5 are available on a “walk-on basis.” Sign up at the Front Desk.
- 1/2 hour – $ 4
- l hour – $ 7
- 6 months – $55 (purchase a card)
- l year – $75 (purchase a card)
The Pro Shop is located in the Front Desk area. Racquets, balls and other tennis accessories are available for purchase.
Demo Racquets are available for a $2 charge which can be deducted from a racquet purchase price. Demos must be used at PCC. Check at the Front Desk for further information.
Lesson Prices & Instructors
|Type of Lesson*||Lesson||Member||Non-Member|
|60 Min Private (w/tennis director)||1||$73.00||$80.00|
|60 Min Private (w/associate pros)||1||$64.00||$70.00|
|60 Min Semi-Private (w/tennis director)||1||$39.00||$45.00|
|60 Min Semi-Private (w/associate pros)||1||$34.00||$39.00|
|30 Min Private (w/tennis director)||1||$36.00||$41.00|
|30 Min Private (w/associate pros)||1||$35.00||$38.00|
|60 Min 3 People||1||$26.00||$29.00|
|60 Min 4 People||1||$20.00||$21.00|
|60 Min 5-6 People||1||$16.00||$18.00|
|60 Min 7+ People||1||$14.00||$16.00|
|90 Min 4 People||1||$20.00||$25.00|
|90 Min 5-6 People||1||$18.00||$23.00|
|60 Min Private(w/tennis director)||4||$263.00||$288.00|
|60 Min Private(w/associate pros)||4||$230.00||$252.00|
*In case of cancellation, a 24-hour notice is required to avoid being billed for the lesson.
Please email David at [email protected] to get on the clinic email list.
Tennis Director, USPTA Elite Professional
- Sid has served as PCC Tennis Director since 1998. His wife Linda and their 5 children are involved in tennis.
- Current Head Tester for NorCal USPTA
- USTA National Faculty for Youth Tennis member
- 2013 USTA NorCal Player of the Year
- 2013 #1 USTA ranking in Men’s 45 Singles, Men’s 45 Doubles
- 2013, 2012 & 2011 #1 USTA Ranking in Father/Son Doubles
- 2012, 2008 and 2007 “Tester of the Year” award from USPTA
- Launched LATT program in 2000 for tennis and tutoring of Hispanic students, which was named USPTA NorCal charity organization of the year in 2002 and 2004.
- 7 year Academy Director for the Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy- Europe.
- Played 1 1⁄2 years on ATP Professional Satellite tour
- Nationally ranked in both singles and doubles during college, John Brown University, Arkansas
- Nationally ranked throughout junior career
- Fluent in Spanish and French
Associate Tennis Pro, USPTA Certified Professional
- Robert is starting his third year as tennis coach for PCC.
- He has been the lead coach for the PCC U10 and U12 USTA Junior team, and for
the Summer Camp Junior InterClub play.
- Active player in USTA leagues and regularly competes in the USTA National Senior/Adult tournament section.
- Passionate about tennis and works hard to help players of all levels have fun and improve their game.
Associate Tennis Pro, USPTA Elite Professional
- Has her Pat Etcheberry Certification in Strength, Conditioning, and Movement in Sport
- Adult group and team coach for PCC
- Attended UC San Diego where she completed a standout career for Triton tennis.
- She received many awards including the Arthur Ashe Sportsmanship and
- Leadership Award for the West Region in 1994 and the Most Inspirational Player Award during 1995- 1996.
- She lives in Redwood City and is married and has two sons, Matt (6) and Dylan (3).
Hilary is in her fifteenth year leading the University of San Francisco women’s tennis team as their head coach. She was honored as the West Coast Conference Coach of the Year for women’s tennis in 2003 and 2008. She was also a USTA National Coach for 16’s Zonals. She has also served as the USTA NorCal Junior Fed Cup Coach, coaching NorCal to their best national finish ever (5th place) in 2004.
Here to Help
I have been an active tennis player with PCC for 14 years now and can tell you that membership has its privileges, from Coach Sid and Coach Robert, Cardio Tennis, the Fun Night Mixers, the competitive USTA teams, the camaraderie of the members and the opportunity for singles, doubles and mixed at every level. PCC has everything I am looking for in a club and I take advantage of all it offers whenever I can, and we are always delighted to have new tennis players join us:)Lynne Ledanois