Perfect Your Strokes
We offer a comprehensive and professionally run program that will greatly enhance your ability and enjoyment of the game of tennis. Both children and adults can benefit from the expertise of our USPTA (United States Professional Tennis Association) certified staff, who approaches each program with a commitment to maintain a high level of involvement from all participants.
Live Court Cam
PCC Tennis members can reserve courts up to three days in advance and for 1 1/2 hours. Two courts are designated as “walk-ons” (4 & 5) and cannot be reserved. To make a reservation, call the Center front desk at (650) 364-6272, or access our online court reservations Contact Carin Pasion, [email protected], to get set-up for reserving online.
Ball Machine Rentals and Pro Shop
Ball Machines are used on Courts 1 and 5. During prime tennis hours (weekdays from 9:00 am to 11:30 am and 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm and on Saturdays from 7:30 am to 11:00 am), the ball machine can only be used when Courts 1 or 5 are available on a “walk-on basis.” Sign up at the Front Desk.
- 1/2 hour – $ 4
- l hour – $ 7
- 6 months – $55 (purchase a card)
- l year – $75 (purchase a card)
The Pro Shop is located in the Front Desk area. Racquets, balls, and other tennis accessories are available for purchase.
Demo Racquets are available for a $2 charge which can be deducted from a racquet purchase price. Demos must be used at PCC. Check at the Front Desk for further information.
Lesson Prices & Instructors
|Type of Lesson*||Lesson||Member||Non-Member|
|60 Min Private (w/associate pros)||1||$75.00||$85.00|
|60 Min Semi-Private (w/associate pros)||1||$80.00||$90.00|
|30 Min Private||1||$40.00||$45.00|
|30 Min Private Semi-Private (w/ associate pros)||1||$40.00||$45.00|
|60 Min 3 People||1||$30.00/person||$35.00/person|
|60 Min 4 People||1||$25.00/person||$30.00/person|
|60 Min 5-8 People||1||$20.00/person||$25.00/person|
|60 Min 9+ People||1||$14.00||$16.00|
|90 Min 4 People||1||$20.00||$25.00|
|90 Min 5-6 People||1||$18.00||$23.00|
|60 Min Private||4||$263.00||$288.00|
|60 Min Private (w/associate pros)||4||$230.00||$252.00|
*In case of cancellation, a 24-hour notice is required to avoid being billed for the lesson.
Please email Carin at [email protected] to get on the clinic email list.
Head Tennis Pro, USPTA Elite Professional
Hilary is in her fifteenth year leading the University of San Francisco women’s tennis team as their head coach. She was honored as the West Coast Conference Coach of the Year for women’s tennis in 2003 and 2008. She was also a USTA National Coach for 16’s Zonals. She has also served as the USTA NorCal Junior Fed Cup Coach, coaching NorCal to their best national finish ever (5th place) in 2004.
- Has her Pat Etcheberry Certification in Strength, Conditioning, and Movement in Sport
- Adult group and team coach for PCC
- Attended UC San Diego where she completed a standout career for Triton tennis.
- She received many awards including the Arthur Ashe Sportsmanship and
- Leadership Award for the West Region in 1994 and the Most Inspirational Player Award during 1995- 1996.
- She lives in Redwood City and is married and has two sons, Matt (6) and Dylan (3).
Associate Tennis Pro, USPTA Certified Professional
Teaching tennis allows me to connect with people on many different levels and I love it. They learn from me and I learn from them, so it’s a win-win! And I want to give back to the game I’ve loved for so many years. I’m looking forward to sharing my passion with you!
- Member of the USTA tennis league for over 20 years
- USTA Districts and Sectionals champion
- USTA mixed doubles league, number one in NorCal
- George Washington High School, Varsity team, All City Champions
Tennis Teaching Experience
- Kim Grant Tennis Academy, Palo Alto, Associate Tennis Pro
- Crystal Springs Uplands School, Hillsborough, Associate Tennis Coach
- Nueva School, Hillsborough, Head Tennis Coach
- Keys School, Palo Alto, Head Tennis Coach
- Stanford Tennis, Red Morton and Foster City, Head Tennis Coach
- South School, Scott Perlstein, Hillsborough, Associate Tennis Coach
- UC Davis, tennis classes, Assistant Tennis Coach
Here to Help
I have been an active tennis player with PCC for 14 years now and can tell you that membership has its privileges, from Coach Sid and Coach Robert, Cardio Tennis, the Fun Night Mixers, the competitive USTA teams, the camaraderie of the members and the opportunity for singles, doubles and mixed at every level. PCC has everything I am looking for in a club and I take advantage of all it offers whenever I can, and we are always delighted to have new tennis players join us:)Lynne Ledanois