Perfect Your Strokes
We offer a comprehensive and professionally run program that will greatly enhance your ability and enjoyment of the game of tennis. Both children and adults can benefit from the expertise of our USPTA (United States Professional Tennis Association) certified staff, who approaches each program with a commitment to maintain a high level of involvement from all participants.
Live Court Cam
PCC Tennis members can reserve courts up to three days in advance and for 1 1/2 hours. Two courts are designated as “walk-ons” (4 & 5) and cannot be reserved. To make a reservation, access your online member portal and click “Reserve a Court” on the left side of the screen. If you have questions, call the Center front desk at (650) 364-6272.
For any other court reservation questions, contact Carin Pasion, [email protected].
Ball Machine Rentals and Pro Shop
Ball Machines are used on Courts 1 and 5. During prime tennis hours (weekdays from 9:00 am to 11:30 am and 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm and on Saturdays from 7:30 am to 11:00 am), the ball machine can only be used when Courts 1 or 5 are available on a “walk-on basis.” Sign up at the Front Desk.
- 1/2 hour – $ 4
- l hour – $ 8
- 6 months – $55 (purchase a card)
- l year – $75 (purchase a card)
The Pro Shop is located in the Front Desk area. Racquets, balls, and other tennis accessories are available for purchase.
Lesson Prices & Instructors
*In case of cancellation, a 24-hour notice is required to avoid being billed for the lesson. Please email Carin at [email protected] to get on the clinic email list.
|Type of Lesson*||Lesson||PCC Tennis Member||PCC Non-Tennis Member|
|60 Min Private||1||$90.00||$100.00|
|60 Min Semi-Private||1||$45.00/person||$50.00/person|
|30 Min Private||1||$50.00||$55.00|
|30 Min Private Semi-Private||1||$25.00||$27.50/person|
|60 Min 3 People||1||$30.00/person||$35.00/person|
|60 Min 4 People||1||$25.00/person||$30.00/person|
|60 Min 5-8 People||1||$20.00/person||$25.00/person|
Head Tennis Pro, USPTA Elite Professional
- USPTA Elite certified tennis instructor
- 17th year Head Coach of University of San Francisco (USF) Women’s Tennis Team
- Led USF to a Division I national ranking of 39th and coached individual players to the NCAA championship tournament.
- West Coast Conference Coach of the Year, 2003 and 2008.
- USTA National Coach for 16’s Zonals
- USTA NorCal Junior Fed Cup Coach, 2004
- Masters degree in Sport Management from the University of San Francisco
- Pat Etcheberry Certification in Strength, Conditioning, and Movement in Sport
- USTA NorCal Tennis Service Representative for 16 years, conducting trainings and implementing USTA programming
- 1994 NCAA Tennis Champion (team), UC San Diego
- Arthur Ashe Sportsmanship and Leadership Award for the West Region, 1994 and the Most Inspirational Player Award, 1995-1996.
- Hilary and her husband David live in Redwood City, with their two sons, Matt (8) and Dylan (5).
Here to Help
I have been an active tennis player with PCC for 14 years now and can tell you that membership has its privileges, from Coach Sid and Coach Robert, Cardio Tennis, the Fun Night Mixers, the competitive USTA teams, the camaraderie of the members and the opportunity for singles, doubles and mixed at every level. PCC has everything I am looking for in a club and I take advantage of all it offers whenever I can, and we are always delighted to have new tennis players join us:)Lynne Ledanois