Here to Serve
Members, sometimes we know you need to make a change to your membership or to place your membership on hold. In order to do this, please go to our Membership Change Form to make your request.
You will be contacted by our Member Account Representative if you are requesting a hold. All requests to add someone will be effective immediately, all deletions are effective the next billing cycle.
If you, unfortunately, need to cancel your membership, please go to our Membership Resignation Form and our Member Account Representative will contact you to let you know when it’s effective.
essay on computer kranti essay on child rights do my statistics homework viagra xenical levitra redington beach cheap research papers for sale source https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/university-of-texas-austin-essays/17/ click how to write free palestine in arabic custom written papers enter abstract for technical paper see url essay and get an a null and alternative hypothesis statistics examples levitra millerstown https://211ventura.org/choice/uc-boulder-essay-prompt/40/ buy viagra in riga conversion factors and science homework buy critical essay https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/6970-writting-a-narrative-essay/ cover letter writing services is MEGAPHARMNORX a hoax follow site in text citation poem writing strategies in an essay order custom paper vaginal viagra suppositories side effects football player caught with viagra http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/good-topics-for-a-research-report/26/ viagra and caduet Questions? Email Lorraine at [email protected]
Community Center Rules
We’re so glad you have made Peninsula Community Center your choice for fitness and family activities. With so many classes, lessons and groups on our campus, we want to make sure you are aware of our Community Center Rules so everyone is safe and enjoying their time here. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions!
As a member of PCC, pool parties are a wonderful perk. Thank you for your interest!
In order to have a Pool Party, you will need to fill out the Pool Party Request Form. Your Pool Party reservation will not be complete until you receive a confirmation from a staff member and pay the $150 deposit.
Some things you should know before submitting your request:
- Pool Parties are ONLY scheduled during Summer Program dates (when Lifeguards are on duty)
- Pool Parties are not scheduled on Holidays, Island days, or during Hot Doggest Nights
- A Pool Party reservation is for pool deck space (not swimming pool space)
- Please note that due to an update on policy and procedure, the charcoal BBQ grill will not be available.
- Pool parties can be scheduled during the Summer (when RWC schools are out), during the times of 11am-2:30pm or 3:30-7pm, Monday-Saturday.
- Morning Party: 11am-2:30pm Mon-Sat
Large pool shallow end only (no diving board) or baby pool
- Afternoon Party: 3:30-7pm; 12:30-4:30pm Sunday
Deep end and shallow end available
The diving board is open 2-5pm
- Morning Party: 11am-2:30pm Mon-Sat
- $150 includes a reservation fee for up to 20 guests regardless of membership or swimming status. Additional guests will be charged per person at regular guest fee rates ($10-adult/$6-child) up to a maximum of 80 people
- Cost is fully refundable up to two weeks before the date of the party. Within two weeks of the party, the cost is non-refundable.
- Refunds are not given for weather (excluding lightning)
Before submitting a Pool Party Request Form, please check the calendar below for available dates and times.
Email Carin, [email protected], for further questions.