PCC offers Ladders for you to get involved in throughout the year.
Tennis Ladders –
Play is underway! It is not too late to join. New ladder members simply get added to the mix and play in. PCC Ladder is now free for members!
Sign up now for the PCC Ladder.
USTA Adult Leagues
Adult leagues are a great source of competition, camaraderie, and fun for all tennis enthusiasts, beginner to advanced. Below is an example of the USTA leagues that run through the Tennis Department.
- USTA 40+ League: January – March
- USTA Adult League: April – July
- USTA Mixed Doubles League: June – September
- USTA Combo Doubles: September – December
General USTA Requirements Include:
- You must be 19 years or older and a PCC member. If a team does not have enough players, non-members can play with Tennis Director’s approval. However, at least 50% of the team must be PCC members.
- You must have a USTA membership which extends through the local league season.
- You must have a valid NTRP rating or will self-rate when you register on a team.
- Pay the appropriate fees:
- $44 USTA Membership
- $25 Team Fee (to USTA)
- $73 Non-Member fee to PCC
For more information check the USTA website.
Members and non-members (costs vary)
Come to our clinics for a group lesson where you’ll improve your game and technique. Open to all levels and to both members and non-members. To attend, RSVP to a specific coach.
|Type of Lesson*||Lesson||PCC Tennis Member||PCC Tennis Non-Member|
|60 Min 3 People||1||$37.00/person||$42.00/person|
|60 Min 4 People||1||$28.00/person||$33.00/person|
|60 Min 5-8 People||1||$25.00/person||$30.00/person|
Adult classes: if it’s actively raining, class is definitely canceled. If it rains after 8pm, the night before, all classes starting before 10am will be canceled.